2011年10月23日

生活禪在歐洲——學員Rodak分享

body as new. feel i can fly and dance this morning instead of scramble out of bed and don't know how to put on socks and underwear.
legs can move like Charly Chaplin: no obstructions. Flexible body like a child.
Shoulders backward. Have  to be aware remain like that. Now every day life coms to me. The difficulties , worries,  i want to treat all like easily to deal with. Now body is telling me more what to do than mind. Mind and ego is my enemy, body is best friend now. With my body I can live in peace now. Would like mind will join and life happily together. The body breathing every second in harmony.
新的身體,感覺自己早上可以飛和跳舞,而不是在床上掙扎著,不知道如何穿襪子和內衣。
腿可以象查理卓別林那樣移動:無障礙,身體靈活得象個孩子。
肩膀往後,需要覺知地保持那樣。現在每天的生活來了,困難、擔憂,我希望所有事情都容易處理,現在身體比頭腦更多地告訴我如何去做。頭腦和自我是我的敵人,現在身體是我最好的朋友。現在和身體在一起我可以生活在平靜裡。希望頭腦將和生命快樂地在一起。身體呼吸每秒都在和諧中。

namaste
On the first day of the workshop during the first exercise I want to leave because I do not want to this, anyways I think it is not needed to do the workshop.
在第一天的課程裡,當做第一個練習時我想離開,因為我不想做這個,我覺得課程裡不需要做它。

It is the same with kundalini, I do not want to do it. I also do know I can open my left hip with kundalini and it allows my left leg to become healthy.
空達裡尼也一樣,我不想做。我也知道空達裡尼能幫助我打開左邊的屁股,它會讓我的左腿變得健康。
Anyways I did not leave and continued. In turning waist I feel that my right hip on the top is blocked, this part has been blocked a long time. Everytime in kundalini I feel this and give me pain, that I do not feel if I do not do kundalini.
但我沒有離開仍繼續著。在搖屁股時我感到右腿上部卡住了,那裡已經卡住很久了,每次在空達裡尼時我感覺到它並感到痛,如果不做空達裡尼就感覺不到。

On the first day we push deep into the upper part of the leg of each other. I shout very loud, the pain is very bad. But still I do not connect to this part and let the pain flow. I try to suppress the pain. After this Sandesh moves my head, and ka kas my neck. I am surprised about the kaka. After this in shaking at some point energy flows up and I want to cry. When we go home I feel not connected to the ground, it is as if I walk on clouds.
第一天,我們相互之間深入地按摩腿的上部,我叫得很大聲,很痛,但我仍然沒有和這部分連接上,並讓痛流動。我想壓抑這個痛。後來Sandesh幫我掰頭,打開了脖子。我對“哢哢”的響聲感到吃驚,之後在抖動時我感到在一些地方能量在往上走,我想哭。當我們回家時我感到與地面沒有連接,就象我在雲裡走。

In the evening I go to bed early, because I do not know how to hold my head up as my neck hurts and I have a headache. I am worried the kaka of my neck will give a lot of trouble.
晚上,我早早就上床了,因為我不知道如何把頭抬起來,我的脖子痛,頭痛。我擔心脖子上的“哢哢”會帶來很多問題。
The 2nd day dancing in the morning feels free and I can move smoothly, this makes me happy. We jump on the toes. When I jump with three inside toes I can feel my hara bone is moving more back to front. My left ball of foot behind the toes hurts much when I stretch my foot up.
第二天早上跳舞,感覺自由,而且我可以順暢地移動,這讓我開心。我們用腳趾來跳,當我用裡面三個腳趾來跳時,我感覺到丹田裡面的骨頭從裡面往前面移動。當我把腳伸直時,我在腳趾後面左邊的腳很痛。

 When we walk I have some problem in my balance, something has changed. I need to keep my hara inside, but it feels different so I do not know if hara is inside or not.Later we push on each other’s leg again, I can find the place where it is blocked just by feeling.
當慢步走時,我的身體平衡有問題,有些東西變化了。我需要歸於中心,但它感覺不一樣,因此我不知道丹田是要收還是不要收。後來我們再一次互相壓腳,我可以只是通過感覺找到堵塞的地方。

 This time my shouting is deeper when Caro pushes harder the second time. It is connected to hara that moves with the shouting to the front. It feels as a good movement and the bone moves more freely.
Caro第二次用力按時我的叫聲更深了。叫聲與丹田相連,丹田隨著叫聲往前移動。感覺是一個不錯的移動,骨頭移動得更自由了。

Sandesh shakes my leg and turns to give a large kaka in my upper left hip. After this I can move my hip freely. In shaking I can feel more balance between right and left leg; I can feel the shaking in each leg.
Sandesh抖動我的腿並轉動,左臀部上部響了很大的“哢哢”聲,之後我可以自由地移動屁股。抖動時我可以感覺左腿和右腿更平衡了。我感到左腿在抖動。

 Also I can feel the feet are now connected with the front inside toe area and the heel to the ground. I don’t know if my hara is shaking well it feels different and I cannot really lift it to the position I normally do. But shaking goes well and energy flows up.
現在我也能感覺到腳與前面腳趾的地方連接,腳後跟與地面。我不知道如果我的丹田震動好,它感覺不一樣,我不能真地象平時那樣移動到前方。但抖動不錯,能量往上走。
Some part between shoulders and at the bottom of my skull become warm. The sitting is natural and relaxed without tension in my legs or hips, I have thoughts that come and go and sometimes I just am sitting and feel my body. At the end I know my body is more free to move. My energy is flowing again and I have a lot. I can connect with others in Namaste without thinking just feeling. Namaste
肩膀的一些部分,頭骨的底部變暖。靜坐是自然而且放鬆,腿和屁股不緊張。念頭來來去去,有時我只是坐著感覺自己的身體。最後我知道身體可以更自由地移動。我的能量再次流動起來並有很多,我在Namaste裡只是感覺與其他人的連接,沒有去想。

沒有留言 :

張貼留言