2011年10月23日

生活禪在歐洲——學員Pia分享

Pia sharing

   dancing made me feel happy on Saturday morning. It felt very confident and in flow from first minute on. The hip turning was heavy, felt pain in my whole body. Love Mandala, hate the pain the week after. Result: i stayed in mind to not suffer too much week after but then Roderik stood opposite and mind was gone in one or the other way. My body just did it. Mandala feels special to me, i would never be able to do it outside a group, i can feel the energy boosting trough my body. The body work part was very enjoying, Mira massage my neck and head was sssooooooooo relaxing, great. During Kundalini i felt pressure on longs and ears (still but less). During sitting my right leg became cold and 'asleep', flt like it didnot belong to me. Sandesh did some extra massage and bit by bit it improved but up till now still is different feeling. Went to bed at 9.00 pm Saturday evening, slept for 12 hours! Sunday morning my body and 'kuiten' are painfull, thick feet, my shoes almost don't fit. 
 星期六早上的跳舞讓我感覺很開心。我感覺很自信,從一開始就進入了流動。搖屁股感覺很沉重,我全身都在痛。喜歡做Mandala,但是討厭之後的疼痛和虛弱。結果:我停留在頭腦裡,以避免忍受之後太多的虛弱,但是Roderik相反,頭腦走了,以一種或另一種方式。我的身體只是做。Mandala感覺對我來說很特別,在group之外我沒有辦法做得起來,我可以感覺能量通過身體提高了。Body work有些部分是非常享受的,Mira給我按摩脖子和腦袋是如此如此地放鬆,太棒了。在做kundalini期間,我感覺到耳朵和肺受到壓力。靜坐的時候,我的右腿變冷了,“睡著”了,好像它不是我的一樣。Sandesh做了額外的按摩,慢慢地它改善了,但是直到現在依然難以感覺到。星期六晚上9點就睡覺了,睡了12個小時!星期天早上,我的身體和'kuiten'很痛,腳變腫了, 鞋子都幾乎穿不下了。
   Sunday again during Kundalini pain in lungs and especially ears came up. The Gibberish was heavy, almost everything ran out: anger, pain, cried tears. Felt reliefed but not enough, hate you reliefed me too. I love you which I tend to hate was great, to feel the love of the people around me and the love for myself.The Kundalini with 'different 'feet is more powerfull, my body and flow of energy is much better. I still walk different (on Monday). During dancing in last Kundalini I got enermous pain in shoulders/neck which became less during sitting/lying. During sitting my right leg was much better then Saturday but still different. Sunday afternoon I was 'rosy' (slaperig) after sitting and lying, was not easy to wake up.   
星期天做kundalini的時候,肺部特別是耳朵的痛又出現了。亂語很沉重,幾乎每樣東西都跑出來了:憤怒,痛苦,哭,眼淚。感覺到釋放,但是還不夠,“我恨你”也感覺很釋放。“我愛你”很棒,我平時傾向於恨,去感覺自己身邊人的愛和對自己的愛。星期一我依然行走困難。在上一次的kundalini跳舞時我感到肩膀/脖子非常痛,靜坐和躺下的時候變輕了。靜坐的時候,我的右腿比星期六感覺好了很多,但是依然有點怪怪的。星期天下午在靜坐和靜躺之後我臉色變得紅潤,不容易醒來。
   Went to bed in time again Sunday evening, slept (without pillow!) very good and woke up with a feeling of freedom of mind and happines, realising again the limits of my body and the fact that I can listen to it unless........... but.. my legs and back feel 'used'.     
星期天晚上再次按時睡覺,不用枕頭!非常好,醒來的時候,有一種擺脫了頭腦的自由和快樂的感覺,再次意識到身體的限制,事實是我能夠傾聽它除非。。。。但是。。。我的腿和後背感覺用到了。
   Monday my inner system (darmen) are upset, diarhea. Kundalini today is not as good as in weekend, some more problems with flow but at the end ok.
星期一我的內在系統被攪亂了。今天的kundalini不如週末那麼好,流動有更多的問題,但是最後還可以。
   At 2 .30 am Corné came to our room, couldn't sleep. We changed beds and now I can't sleep. Time for reflection!
早上2.30 Corné因睡不著到我們的房間。我們換了床,現在我睡不著了。時間反射!

Namasté, Pia

沒有留言 :

張貼留言